Wednesday, 26 October 2011
Welcome to BushCrafter a free and useful guide to survival...
This site will be updated on a regular bases, on all the wonders that nature has in store. I will show you all the camp crafts and challenges that I do with air cadets, scouts and my family. There is a range of varied activities to do in the wild; from fire lighting to hiking, weather prediction to making bivouacs, knife-and-axe work to simply finding and cleaning water. In this website I will present all that I know and all that I will learn, hopefully it will be useful to all who read it – young and old.
If there is anything you would like to see in this blog or if you have a question to ask then just click on the ‘comments’ button at the end of any post. You will also find different categories at the top of my page - which will guide you to whatever you are interested in - just by clicking... enjoy...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment